An investigation is underway into the cause of a three-alarm house fire in the Allentown neighborhood.
Sunday, August 12, 2018 at approximately 10:00 p.m., Pittsburgh Firefighters, EMS and police were dispatched to a three-story unoccupied house at 35 Millbridge Street for a two-alarm fire. The fire rose to three-alarms as flames spread to an adjacent home and a rear structure. The blaze was brought under control around 11:09 p.m.
A firefighter suffered a heat-related illness and was transported to the hospital in stable condition. Also,…
SHARON, Pa. -- Point Park University men's basketball picked up a 68-63 road win over PSU-Shenango on Saturday, Nov. 10. The Pioneers (2-1) fought off a deficit in each half and placed four players in double figures to get the victory.
Frank Zouloufos photo of the Western Penitentiary posted on Facebook. It was the first prison west of the Atlantic Plain as well as a major Civil War prison in 1863–1864.
On January 26 2017, Governor Tom Wolf announced the closing of this facility Western Penitentiary was originally built in 1826 a few blocks east of the current facility by the architect Strickland.
During Charles Dickens visit to the city March 20-22 1842, he visited the original prison and some scholars…
It is our policy to only offer real news with no bias on either side of politics. Once in a while some fake news or one sided reports do pass our censors. If you see something that you feel is one sided or does not live up to our policy please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank you for your help in keeping our websites free from fake and one sided news reports.
- Rep. Phillips-Hill named to FCC advisory committee
- S & B expands engineering operations in Canonsburg
- University of Pittsburgh at Bradford receives $2M grant for engineering and technology building
- Penn. Department of Environmental Protection issues annual oil and gas report
- Rep. Rothman introduces legislation to prohibit commuter tax
- Farm Bureau optimistic about new trade agreement
- Homecoming 2018: Booster Picnic Application
- Two Shaler Area High School students qualify for National Chemistry Olympiad
- High school places first in Fairchild Challenge at Phipps: Challenge #1
- Shaler Area teacher 1 of 12 finalists for the state Teacher of the Year
- Shaler Area Music Department presents the 2016 Winter Concert Series
- Shaler Area welcomes Sherri L. Ludwig as Director of Business Affairs
After a long struggle we are back at it. The company we had been using for hosting our websites-I am nice enough not to say their name right here-took our website down with no notice or warning. They claimed we were using to many resources. A hosting company that does not allow a lot of traffic on a website they host-go figure! We finally found a much better company to host our websites. News Time Pitsburgh is now back live with a whole different layout and with what we think is a much easier to use website. We have also changed how we do business a little bit. We will no longer have any one sided political stories. You can get all of the left sided news on CNN or right sided news on FOX. We want to be the news outlet you come to when your sick of the fake news and want real news that in most cases you will not see in the main stream media. As gate keepers of information main stream media have filled Americans with news they want them to hear. But as gate keepers here at News Time Global and News Time Pittsburgh we want you to think and decide for yourself. We hope you enjoy our new format, new policy and new attitude. Welcome to News Time Global and News Time Pittsburgh-NEVER ONE SIDED FAKE NEWS!