Harrisburg – The Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board (PLCB) will temporarily close two Fine Wine & Good Spirits stores in the Philadelphia area as the stores are refurbished.
Both of the following stores will close at 7:00 PM on Sunday, Jan. 14, and will reopen on dates to be determined in the future:
- Fine Wine & Good Spirits, 2223 Galloway Rd., Bensalem, Bucks County
- Fine Wine & Good Spirits, 119 West City Ave., Bala Cynwyd, Montgomery County
Customers in the Bensalem area can visit the following nearby Fine Wine & Good Spirits stores until the Bensalem store is reopened:
- 3920 New Falls Rd., Bristol
- Bristol Park, 238 Commerce Cir., Bristol
- US 1 Plaza, 315 W. Lincoln Hwy., Penndel
- 401 Franklin Mills Cir., Philadelphia (Premium Collection store)
Customers in the Bala Cynwyd area can visit the following nearby Fine Wine & Good Spirits stores until the Bala Cynwyd store is reopened:
- 7702 City Ave., Philadelphia
- Ardmore Plaza Shopping Center, 62 Greenfield Ave., Ardmore (Premium Collection store)
- 1 Station Cir., Narberth (Premium Collection store)
- 5101 Lancaster Ave., Philadelphia
Store hours and additional locations can be found at www.FineWineAndGoodSpirits.com.
When they reopen, the remodeled Fine Wine & Good Spirits stores will offer consumers a warmer, more welcoming atmosphere to browse their more extensive collections.
The PLCB regulates the distribution of beverage alcohol in Pennsylvania, operates more than 600 wine and spirits stores statewide, and licenses 20,000 alcohol producers, retailers, and handlers. The PLCB also works to reduce and prevent dangerous and underage drinking through partnerships with schools, community groups, and licensees. Taxes and store profits – totaling $15.8 billion since the agency’s inception – are returned to Pennsylvania’s General Fund, which finances Pennsylvania’s schools, health and human services programs, law enforcement, and public safety initiatives, among other important public services. The PLCB also provides financial support for the Pennsylvania State Police Bureau of Liquor Control Enforcement, the Department of Drug and Alcohol Programs, other state agencies, and local municipalities across the state. For more information about the PLCB, visit www.lcb.pa.gov.
MEDIA CONTACT: Shawn M. Kelly, 717.783.8864
# # #