Five-bottle packages including each whiskey in the collection offered for second year in a row
Harrisburg – In its third group of Limited-Release Lottery of 2017, the Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board (PLCB) will award 902 bottles of Buffalo Trace Antique Collection whiskeys, including packages consisting of one bottle of each of the five whiskeys in the Antique Collection.
- Sazerac Rye 18 Year, 90 Proof
- Eagle Rare 17 Year, 90 Proof
- George T. Stagg 129.2 Proof
- William L. Weller 128.2 Proof
- Thomas H. Handy 127.2 Proof
Each complete Antique Collection package costs $599.99.
Additional drawings will be held, in the following order, to award individual bottles of each whiskey in the Antique Collection, each costing $99.99.
- Sazerac Rye 18 Year, 90 Proof: 39 bottles including 30 for individual consumers and 9 for licensees
- Eagle Rare 17 Year, 90 Proof: 69 bottles including 52 for individual consumers and 17 for licensees
- George T. Stagg 129.2 Proof: 165 bottles including 124 for individual consumers and 41 for licensees
- William L. Weller 128.2 Proof: 192 bottles including 144 for individual consumers and 48 for licensees
- Thomas H. Handy 127.2 Proof: 407 bottles including 306 for individual consumers and 101 for licensees
Individual consumers and licensees interested in entering one or both lotteries must be registered customers at www.FineWineAndGoodSpirits.com with billing information on file. Each participant is encouraged to verify that accurate, up-to-date billing information is associated with his or her customer account, to prevent transaction delays or cancellations.
Separate drawings will be conducted for the packages and each of these limited-release bourbons, and lottery participants may opt into one, several or all drawings. Purchase is limited to one package or bottle per participant, and if a participant wins a package or bottle in a drawing, he or she will be removed from subsequent drawings.
In light of attempts by previous lottery winners to illegally resell products obtained through Limited-Release Lotteries, the lottery Terms and Conditions now remind residents that the sale of alcoholic beverages without a license is strictly prohibited under Pennsylvania law. When entering a Limited-Release Lottery, a participant will be asked to acknowledge that he or she has read and understands these terms and conditions.
Limited-Release Lotteries are open to Pennsylvania residents and licensees age 21 or older who provide both a verifiable Pennsylvania billing address and a Fine Wine & Good Spirits store address at registration. Any registrant with a billing address that can’t be verified as a Pennsylvania address will be removed from the lottery. Entries will be vetted for duplicative names, addresses and other information, and duplicates will be deleted from the lottery pool.
Lottery drawings will be witnessed by an independent third party. Winners will be selected at random by computer program. Participants will be notified by email when the lottery process is complete.
To opt in to one or more of these lotteries, visit the Limited-Release Lottery web page at www.FineWineAndGoodSpirits.com, which can be found under the “Events” tab.